Thursday, September 29, 2016

"Life Goes On"


I am from the South!! From Alabama, North Alabama to be exact. So, when I saw this book advertised and that was written by a gentleman from North Alabama, I had to read it.

Come to find out, Rick Watson (the author) is from the county I was born in and lived many, many years in. His articles appear presently in "The Daily Mountain Eagle", our local newspaper when we lived there.

The book is tales of the journey of the folks I am familiar with, the places I went to, the experiences I have had. It was like 'going back home' again.

Rick's newspaper articles are in several southern newspapers and now he has books. If you like just good ole life at it's best, then you'll thoroughly enjoy Rick's writing. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! I can't wait to read it too...being born in that very same county! :-) I miss Alabama sometimes a LOT. What an awesome review. So glad you posted it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good read. I love a first-person account!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments more than you know. Thanks for stopping by.