... I'll give you a list of what I've been reading. I see I haven't posted since Oct 1st.
I'm not in the right frame of mind to write a review of any of these. If you see an asterisk consider it an exceptional read.
1. The Last Camellia by Sarah Jio
2. San Miguel by T.C. Boyce
*3. The Last Runaway by Tracy Chevalier
4. My Name is Mary Sutter by Robin Oliveira
5. Mrs. Lincoln's Rival by Jennifer Chiaverini
6. Echoes by Maeve Binchy
7. FDR and the American Crisis by Albert Marvin
*8. A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler
*9. I'll Be Seeing You by Suzanne Hayes and Loretta Nyhan
*10. The Storied Life of AJ Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
11. The Girl Who Wrote in Silk by Kelli Estes
12. A Night to Remember by Walter Lord
13. Death of a Liar by M C Beaton
*14. The Daring Ladies of Lovell by Kate Alcott
15. Survival Lessons by Alice Hoffman
16. A Good Place to Hide - How One French Community Saved Thousands of Lives During WWII by Peter Grose
*17. Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Book Store - A Novel by Robin Sloan
I am currently reading The Secret Rooms by Catherine Bailey. That makes book # 63 for this year.
I'll get back to writing reviews at some point.
But you asked, Marie, what are you reading and that's what in the last couple of months.