Friday, November 13, 2015

Since You Asked, Marie ...

...  I'll give you a list of what I've been reading.  I see I haven't posted since Oct 1st.

I'm not in the right frame of mind to write a review of any of these.  If you see an asterisk consider it an exceptional read.

1. The Last Camellia by Sarah Jio

2. San Miguel by T.C. Boyce

*3. The Last Runaway by Tracy Chevalier

4. My Name is Mary Sutter by Robin Oliveira

5. Mrs. Lincoln's Rival by Jennifer Chiaverini

6.  Echoes by Maeve Binchy

7.  FDR and the American Crisis by Albert Marvin

*8. A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler

*9. I'll Be Seeing You by Suzanne Hayes and Loretta Nyhan

*10. The Storied Life of AJ Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin

11. The Girl Who Wrote in Silk by Kelli Estes

12. A Night to Remember by Walter Lord

13.  Death of a Liar by M C Beaton

*14. The Daring Ladies of Lovell by Kate Alcott

15. Survival Lessons by Alice Hoffman

16. A Good Place to Hide - How One French Community Saved Thousands of Lives During WWII by Peter Grose

*17. Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Book Store - A Novel by Robin Sloan

I am currently reading The Secret Rooms by Catherine Bailey.  That makes book # 63 for this year.

I'll get back to writing reviews at some point.

But you asked, Marie, what are you reading and that's what in the last couple of months.

Marcia

4 comments:

  1. I've been wondering where you have been! Your nose has been buried in a book, apparently! :-) Love this very extensive list! I'll have to check out especially the asterisked ones. Thanks for sharing. But we can't wait till you decide to write another review....when you are ready! Till then...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... 17 books in two months? Awesome.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word... I am so impressed. So many of those on the list look very good. You go, girl. And, when you are ready we'd love to hear about some of your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy. Thanks for the list of good reads.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments more than you know. Thanks for stopping by.