Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Fodder for the storm

Do you live in the south or up the east coast?  If you do, I can just bet you are either getting a lot of snow about now or about to get some. Great time to read...



What do you plan on reading while you are housebound?

I am currently reading 'Highest Duty' by Capt. Sullenberger. I am getting to know what a truly wonderful human being that man is. I'll probably post a review of it when I am finished. Have any of you read it? I'd be interested to hear your take on it.

You all stay warm, stay inside so you will be safe and read, read, read.
                                                                                                Latane

3 comments:

  1. I live in a warmer climate and we have no snow. but the Spring isn't quite here. I like to read. Right now I'm reading a book called Shantaram. It is quite a raw book and focussed on the underbelly of life in India primarily. But it so well written that I am enjoying it. I hope you enjoy your reading too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, people HAVE to be reading out there, yet we aren't getting the volume of book reviews Mom & I would like to see! Many of you haven't done a single book review. We want to read what you have to say! It doesn't have to be a book you are reading right now but can be a long-time favorite. Join in, and let's turn this into a real party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have "leftover" snow here in Iowa, and earlier today we had a bit of rain--looks like we're missing the current snow storm. I've never read Highest Duty, but I'm looking forward to your review. At present I'm reading "The Amateur's Mind" and "The Complete Endgame Course" both by Jeremy Silman on chess strategy.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments more than you know. Thanks for stopping by.