Thursday, January 8, 2015

Fatal Affair by Marie Force

Fatal Affair by Marie Force





My nephew’s wife turned me onto Marie Force’s romantic suspense series. The first in a series Fatal Affair introduces the main character Washington DC Police female Detective Sam Holland. A few other great characters include Sam’s father and a rekindling of her love interest Nick Cappuano. I always enjoy a good mystery plot and in this case it was a friend of Nick’s the Senator John O’Connor who was murdered on the morning of an important vote. Nick is the chief of staff for the Senator who was murdered. This Senator’s murder turns out to be a great case for Sam and her career as a detective.  This mystery, romance and relationship between Sam and Nick keeps you turning the pages. I was hooked trying to decide who the murderer was.  It is a great read.

Eileen

4 comments:

  1. Another book I want to read!! Oh you girls are killing me... some many books and so little time. I am loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound great. I am so happy to browse through your book series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds so good, Eileen! I used to read a lot of mysteries but sort've got away from them. I still enjoy one now and then. I think I'll review a few over the next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy mysterious detective stories, but usually get my share from watching old tv shows--lately The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments more than you know. Thanks for stopping by.