Thursday, December 4, 2014

'The Pilot's Wife'

                                        Have you read this BOOK?

Our newly formed Book Club here at the Commons Apartment complex read this. It got mixed reviews. Mainly, I think, because different people have different taste in their reading material.

Personally, I found it an easy read. The author was a long time laying out the groundwork and then the surprise we all were waiting for happened. I just bet you'd enjoy reading this tale of betrayal. I'd love to hear what your opinion is of the story line, the characters, etc.



 

And, of course, I hope you add my book, "Springtime In Magnolia" to your reading list.

4 comments:

  1. I have read this, and enjoyed it. It's been a while though. Almost finished with YOUR book! It's been a beautiful journey!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this book, but I've heard great things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read this book twice - that' what I usually do with books I enjoy, I just read them again after a few years. This is probably my favorite book by Anita Shreve. The story line is good, it is very well written, the characters are interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this book several years ago, and really enjoyed it. I don't remember exactly what it was about, but I do remember that I liked it well enough to recommend it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments more than you know. Thanks for stopping by.