Friday, November 14, 2014

What Have You Read Lately?


I have loved to read all of my life. Well, ever since I learned to read, that is. I've traveled many places, fell in love, out of love, chased a rabbit down a hole, rode on a whaling ship and had many other exciting adventures... all within the pages of books I have read.

What do you like to read?  Tell me what your favorite book is. I'd love to know.

If you are searching for an easy read about living life in the South during the 30s and 40s, you might want to check out my book 'Springtime In Magnolia'. You can find it on Amazon Books.

                                                                                              'Til next time, keep reading.

                                                                                                                              Latane

2 comments:

  1. Will I be getting my book soon? I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sending my book promptly! I received it right after Thanksgiving and I'm to page 76 :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments more than you know. Thanks for stopping by.