Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Book For Sale

There's been a lot of firsts for me this past week. 

I received notice that my manuscript "Springtime In Magnolia" had gone to print.

And, this morning..... I saw it listed on Amazon Books. I can't tell you how exciting that is.

So, for those of you who wish to purchase one, just go to Amazon Books, type  Springtime in Magnolia  into the search engine and order you a copy. Or two or three. They make great Christmas presents, you know.

 I thank you so much 

Several of you have asked for signed copies. For those, you will need to order directly from me.

Send a check of $18 to:

Latane Barton
1056 Centerbrooke Lane    Apt. 335
Suffolk, Va. 23434

The price includes book, tax, shipping and handling.

Be sure to give me the name of the person you want the book signed to.

I hope you enjoy the story of Mary and Tom Jackson as much as I had writing it.


1 comment:

  1. This blog is a nice addition to your adventure in getting the word out about Springtime in Magnolia. Don't expect too much in the way of comments for a while. Hope they are selling like hotcakes!

    (By the way, you've missed my last two Willy Nillys!!!!)

    Have a great Thanksgiving this week, Mom!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments more than you know. Thanks for stopping by.